About the Bay Village Civic Association
Our mission is to enhance and preserve the charm and historical character of the Incorporated Village of Amityville. We will voice the needs of homeowners in their quest to preserve their home values and quality of life.
Bay Village Civic Association Facts
- Members are Village of Amityville residents and/or homeowners at least 19 years old.
- Dues are $25/household annually. If joining July 1 or later, $12.50
- Mission is to voice the needs of homeowners in their quest to preserve their home values and quality of life. We also strive to enhance the charm and character of Amityville.
- Critical concerns are:
- maintaining a vibrant community while retaining “Bay Village” character and quality of life
- sensible, sensitive planning and development
- effective communication between Village officials and residents
- Meetings will be held on the third Monday of each month. Start time is 7 P.M. at the School Administration Building on Park Avenue. Guest speakers are often invited to speak on vital topics.
- Our monthly Newsletter is distributed by email, or mailed, if necessary. It contains a Community Calendar, as well as reports on all Village meetings.
- Social events are held throughout the year.
- President - Joan Donnison
- 1st Vice President - Ethel MacGill
- 2nd Vice President - Julie MacLean
- Recording Secretary - Diane Apgar
- Treasurer - Jackie Aissa
- Membership - Jackie Boccio
- Enhancement - Jackie Aissa, Julie MacLean
- Newsletter - Joanne Fisk